Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe

This Broccoli Garlic Stir-Fried Recipe is a super-fast, 10-minute supper that is light, fresh, and packed with vegetables.



To be honest, when I prepare this broccoli stir-fry, I'll buy broccoli with a type of garlic sauce that can mimic one of my take-to-go orders.

Although not in accordance with the recipe to be an exact copycat, this stir-fried broccoli certainly packs a garlicky kick, and combined with the freshness of vegetables, this stir-fry is a winner for me. A little lime in the end really adds to all the flavors in this stir.
I served this with rice and because rice has been made before, this is a quick and easy meal. I use my rice cooker to make all of our rice and I like it because it's very fast, easy and can't be messed up.

To make this meal faster, I took a shortcut and used 12 ounces. a bag of fresh steamed broccoli in the production aisle (not frozen).

How to Customize Broccoli Stir-Fried Recipes
Replace paprika. Use red, yellow or orange peppers alternately. Green peppers can be used, but others tend to be sweeter and more suitable for this dish.
Add Baked Tofu. This sauce is quite mild, so adding baked tofu will add a little freshness. Just add the baked tofu towards the end right after adding the sauce.
Serve on rice noodles. I think you need to double the sauce (note - I haven't tried this myself and will update the post after I do it!) So the noodles will have lots of sauce to soak into it, but this food will be fantastic on top of rice noodles or lo mein noodles.

Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
  • 1/2 Shallot thinly sliced
  • 1 Orange Bell Pepper is thinly sliced
  • 12 ounces of Broccoli Floret Fresh (I use a bag, fresh from the production section)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup of Snap Peas Sugar
  • 1 Green Onion chopped
  • 1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
  • Half lime juice

Sauce:

  • 5 cloves of minced garlic
  • 2 tsp. Sesame oil
  • 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup vegetable broth
  • 2 tsp. Maple syrup
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tsp. Corn Starch


Steps

  1. In a medium bowl, beat the garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, vegetable broth, maple syrup, and cornflour. Mix well. Put aside.
  2. Add vegetable oil to the pan over medium heat. Add the onion, paprika, and broccoli florets. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for about 6 to 8 minutes.
  3. Shrink to medium. Add sugar to the peas and sauce. Stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes or more until the sauce thickens slightly.
  4. Remove from fire. Stir in green onions, half lemon juice, and sesame seeds.
  5. Serve immediately on rice.

0 komentar: